INFORMATION ABOUT THE ROLE
London, Greater London, South East, England
£60000 - £75000 per annum
Strategy And Planning Social And Content
Head of Social - Full-Service Creative & Media Agency - London
Are you a Head of Social & Influencer Marketing looking for an exciting opportunity to lead groundbreaking campaigns and make a significant impact in the media and creative industry? Look no further than this agency, an end-to-end creative and media agency with a proven track record of success in elevating brands to the pinnacle of social recognition.
DNA Recruit is working with a full-service agency with over 100 years of combined award-winning experience, the agency has a history of propelling their brands to become #1 social brands. They are a full-service agency with a flair for strategic thinking, capable of translating brainstormed ideas into captivating executions on global platforms.
- Social Strategy: Develop creative social media campaigns across owned, earned, and paid channels that drive fame and talkability. Activate brand partnerships effectively to maximize value for both the brand and the rights holder.
- Creator Strategy / Partnerships: Spearhead agency's creator partnership proposition, crafting enduring programs and activations with a range of creators. Develop thought-through initiatives that seamlessly integrate clients into cultural narratives.
- Defining Success: Translate client objectives into partnership KPIs and establish measurement frameworks across brand, media, and creator partnerships.
- Creative Excellence: Set high standards for creative output in partnership activations. Collaborate with in-house creatives to enhance consumer-facing content quality.
- Impactful Campaigns: Craft social & partnership campaign recommendations rooted in audience insights and cultural understanding. Balance brand building with fame-focused objectives for widespread impact.
- Strategic Decision Making: Evaluate opportunities based on insights, brand positioning, and marketing strategy. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to shape proposals for clients.
- Hands-On Leadership: Build and lead a team, refining partnership offerings across markets and brands. Develop new processes and optimize operations.
- Building Trust with Clients: Deliver compelling presentations that foster trust with client brand directors. Provide strategic counsel, feedback, and recommendations aligned with business objectives.
- Delivering Commercial Success: Drive revenue growth and profitability. Report P&L to the board.
- 7+ years in Social Media and/or Creator Strategy
- Strong presentation skills
- Results-driven strategy & campaign development experience
- Collaborative work style with core stakeholders
- Experience building in-house teams and shaping offerings
- Exceptional leadership qualities, managing at least 5 direct reports
- Profound understanding of social media nuances and capabilities
- Adept at navigating the latest trends and platforms
- Passion and deep knowledge in entertainment and sport
- Ability to adapt, learn quickly, and perform under pressure
Salary: £60k - £75k with benefits
To be instantly considered for this role please click apply to send us your CV, and we can then get in touch should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
Job Reference: AW11018
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcomes applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately, due to the high number we receive, we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know anyone who might be interested please forward the link to the job advert to them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge, and credible introductions necessary for client-side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles in permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds. Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in - New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.
We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert to them or fill in this form.
Fill out the form, attach your CV and we will help you with the next step in your career.
Looking to hire?
We offer a range of support around diversity and inclusion targets, industry insight, salary bench-marking, employee brand perception – all of which will contribute to attracting the best talent as well as maximising talent retention.