Head of Production - Events Company - London
A company that produce cutting edge immersive events are expanding and need a talented Head of Production to oversee and drive all UK productions.
The Head of Production will be responsible for recruiting, training, managing and motivating production teams and developing long term objectives for growth and efficiency. The Head of Production will plan production activity from managing legal processes and local authorities to producing written estimate, schedules and budgets. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience of touring theatre productions or similar live events throughout the UK.
Is this you?
- An experienced Producer who can effectively manage production and communications teams, local authorities and client relationships.
- A strong presenter who can lead client meetings and represent the company professionally.
- Experience in events, film, location management or property.
- A great communicator who can put together a clear and quality presentation, schedule or budget.
- Passionate about producing ground breaking cultural and creative events.
For more information on this exciting opportunity please apply with an updated CV.
- Job Title:
- Head of Production - Events Company - London
- Contract type:
- London, London
- £55000 - £70000 per annum
- Contact name:
- Michael Thebridge
- Contact email:
- Publish date:
Sorry, this job has expired