INFORMATION ABOUT THE ROLE
Remote work, England
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Creative & Design
Head of Creative Recruitment - 10862
At DNA Recruit we put our people first and our culture is supportive and cooperative as well as fun, vibrant and diverse. We operate a flexible remote working model, meaning you can operate as a home-based, with the flexibility to work in our London office whenever you wish, and have committed to investing in the best recruitment technology and embraced the latest cloud-based CRM and interviewing software for flexible working and self-management.
As Head of Creative Recruitment you are responsible for maintaining and growing the existing and prospect client base, taking ownership of a highly successful and established desk and the core of the DNA Recruit business. As part of this role, you'll be:
- Maintaining and growing existing and prospect client base.
- Budget management; individual and team.
- Growing a creative recruitment team.
- Establishing partnership relationships with client companies.
- Acting as a trusted advisor to talent.
- Filling roles to ensure that we’re ahead of the competition.
- Developing and maintaining business and personal sales targets.
- Briefing candidates on their role responsibilities, salary, and benefits.
- At least 7+ years’ advertising and marketing recruitment experience; 360 recruitment or targeted headhunting background.
- A track record in building and managing client relationships whether from scratch or an existing relationship.
- Strong organisational skills: database management
- Experience in working with numerous candidates to build solid relationships and develop a network of talent.
- Ability to generate leads for other desks in DNA would be a plus.
- Commercial and entrepreneurial by nature.
- Commercial and entrepreneurial nature.
- Strong organisational skills along with CRM, Microsoft suite (Outlook, excel, word, PowerPoint).
Benefits: working 100% remotely, together as a team, DNA Recruit offer tech set up at home, attractive commission scheme paying up to 40%, pension, membership to flexible working space in London, annual company away days and annual sales incentives; to attend a DNA Team monthly meeting either in London or other locations across the UK, where everyone can get together and discuss upcoming projects, brainstorm solutions and share thoughts. At DNA Recruit people come first which provides a culture that is both supportive and collaborative as well as fun, vibrant and diverse. So if you are spending time as well as money on the daily commute, when you could be spending that time with your family and friends, then why not think about going 100% remote and coming to join the DNA Recruit team.
To be considered for this role please click apply and send us your CV, and we can then get in touch should your skills and experience be what we are looking for. One size does not always fit all, and you might not tick every box, but don't let that put you off. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note only applicants with the right to work in the UK to be considered.
Job Reference: DP10862
All applications are viewed and evaluated according to the role requirements. At DNA we aim to contact shortlisted candidates within 2 weeks. As we often receive a high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to everyone. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful - best regards the DNA team.
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcomes applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately, due to the high number we receive, we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know anyone who might be interested please forward the link to the job advert to them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge, and credible introductions necessary for client-side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles in permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds. Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in - New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.
We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert to them or fill in this form.
Fill out the form, attach your CV and we will help you with the next step in your career.
Looking to hire?
We offer a range of support around diversity and inclusion targets, industry insight, salary bench-marking, employee brand perception – all of which will contribute to attracting the best talent as well as maximising talent retention.