An independent full service creative communications agency with a specialism in leading edge content creation is looking for a Group Business Director to help maximise new business opportunities and lead the client services team including £2.5 million account which is ripe for growth....
Based in London Bridge our client is a fully integrated creatively led communications agency famous for exceptional content working with clients in the automotive, luxury goods, education, non-profit and public relations sectors. The Group Business Director will report to the Managing Director and will head up more than one account team and manage the more senior members of those teams. Your responsibilities will include:-
- Meet regularly with client's marketing team to plan and progress account activity
- Analyse client's marketing plans and advise accordingly
- Be the senior point of contact for client with any new briefs/ opportunities also for any issues that need resolving with team
- Be the strategic lead against the client accounts
- Ensure that the team are delivering best in class client servicing to the client
- Work with the MD to deliver the agency's strategic and financial objectives
- Plan, review and direct advertising strategy across a portfolio of accounts
- Deliver top-line growth and profitability on client business
- Work with Account Directors to develop scope of work documents
- Provide guidance to finance and procurement to effectively negotiate with clients
- Stay abreast of client billing escalation issues and ensure they are being resolved
- Ensure that both internal and external stakeholders involved in projects are informed of all developments, including time, budget and delivery issues, at every stage of the sign-off process
Is this you?
The Group Business Director must have a solid TTL experience particularly in automotive and understand the value of killer content, advertising and marketing to successful campaigns for their clients and also:-
- A good knowledge of your competitor's and their position in the market place
- Be comfortable and confident with delivering pitches to prospect clients by following the agency's pitch process for all new business opportunities.
- Can share learnings and best practice with the wider business and act as a mentor to junior colleagues, and comfortable to refer to senior team members for advice and support.
- A positive, inspiring, motivational role model for others, suggesting new ideas and questioning thinking where appropriate
- Strong financial management ability to forecast and generate income pipelines both through organic growth and new business opportunities
- Versatile skill set and ability to work on various projects when directed by your line manager or other managers.
Strong track record of driving new business, corridor walking and generally being comfortable organically growth a super client
Salary: from £60 - 80 k (dependent on experience) plus a really good raft of benefits inc pension etc
Ali has so much more to tell you about this fantastic opportunity, so please don't hesitate, send him your CV by clicking "apply" below. He looks forward to hearing from you.
- Job Title:
- Group Business Director - Full Service Creative Agency - London
- Contract type:
- Integrated Agency
- City of London, London
- £70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus & benefits
- Contact name:
- Ali Wallace
- Contact email:
- Publish date: