A German Speaking Account Executive is needed to join this award winning brand experience agency to work on global sponsorship for a German Tech brand.
- Briefs other agency staff, such as creative/studio teams and production departments
- Responsible for elements of project delivery within budgets and timeframes
- Provides day-to-day client contact, managing the relationship and expectations
- Communicates with and provides all relevant job information to team members
- Records meeting and call notes, capturing context, agreed actions, ownership and due dates and distributes to relevant parties
- Liaises with client, agency and third party client external suppliers
- Assists in development of client / internal presentations and proposals
- Provides general support (project and admin) to account team
- Builds thorough understanding of clients business internally and externally
- Undertakes research of ideas, clients and markets
- Compiles quarterly client competitor report, conducting research and working with senior account and strategy teams
- Supports Senior Account Managers on the followingworkstreams:
- Partner management and consultancy
- Hospitality planning and management, ticketing, and local market liaison
- Experiential experience conception, delivery and implementation
Key skills and attributes:
Fluent business German essential
- Fluent business German essential
- Basic understanding and some experience of sponsorship and media
- Interest in sport (particularly Sailing and Football).
- Interest in, and enthusiasm for, technology and its role in driving business success and audience experiences.
- Strong organisation and time management skills.
- Ability to juggle a number of projects and tasks simultaneously and consistently deliver high quality work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with clients, rights holders suppliers and agency colleagues.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills - in both English and German.
- Strong IT skills including Excel & PowerPoint.
- Polished, professional demeanor, projects confidence and enthusiasm for the business.
- Experience of working on events would be useful, but not essential.
- Creative background useful, but not essential.
Please only apply if you have the right to work in the UK.
- Job Title:
- German Speaking Account Executive
- Contract type:
- City of London, London
- £22000 per annum + Additional benefits
- Contact name:
- Leila Denison-Pender
- Contact email:
- Publish date: