Freelance Account Manager - Integrated Agency - London
Account Manager needed to join one of London's most creative and pioneering agencies!
This independent agency have a global footprint and pride themselves on delivering the most creative and beautifully crafted work in the market place. Because of a fantastic start to 2017 they are looking for an account manager to work on a couple of retail and FMCG flagship accounts.
Key tasks & responsibilities:
- Effectively manage multiple client contacts/ stakeholders across a number of accounts
- Develop fantastic working relationships with the clients and be the pioneer of brilliant creative work
- Challenge the status quo and identify new opportunities and revenue streams for the agency
Is this you?
You'll need to:
- Be an experienced account manager with at least 2 years agency experience
- Fully integrated experience - strong exposure to ATL, digital and activation
- Experience ideally within FMCG and/or retail
- Passion for brilliant creative work
- Proactive in the work environment and inquisitive by nature
- High attention to detail, strong account management skills
This truly is a unique opportunity for a talented and ambitious account manager who wants to work with some brilliant creative minds, delivering stunning advertising and marketing campaigns for their envious list of clients.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
Please click 'apply' to be instantly considered for this role or send your CV to Leila Denison-Pender:
- Job Title:
- Freelance Account Manager - Integrated Agency - London
- Contract type:
- Integrated Agency
- City of London, London
- £180.00 - £200.00 per day
- Contact name:
- Leila Denison-Pender
- Contact email:
- Publish date:
Sorry, this job has expired