I'm working with a small, ambitious and very trendy agency who are looking for a solid Digital Strategist to join them on what's already proving to be an exciting journey.
They are already in their next phase of growth and with an excellent portfolio of clients the Planning Partner needs a dedicated Digital Strategist on the team.
This is a new role so they need someone who will lead from the front and educate planning and the agency on how digital thinking can take their clients business to the next level.
What you'll do:-
- Develop inspirational digital creative briefs
- Deliver robust strategic insight based on data and intuition
- Build strong client relationships - consult and inspire
- Take part in new business and wave the digital strategy flag
- Be a catalyst for creativity.
- Work with the creative teams to ensure work is on brief and to a high standard
- Develop customer journeys and communications plans
- Demonstrate how digital ecosystems should be used to effectively and efficiently
- Advise on digital media/channel planning where appropriate/required.
- Assist in the measurement of success and ability to optimise current and future output.
- Collaborate on digital case studies and award entries to build agency brand
- Act as an agency go-to and representative for all things in digital communications and technology
The person you are:
- At the forefront of everything digital in the creative, advertising and marketing space.
- You are up-to-date with digital trends and what the competition are up to
- Passionate, brave and entrepreneurial
- You've been a Strategist for circa 4 years and are looking for a step-up
- Confident - a track record leading on business and enjoy presenting to clients
- You think from an integrated perspective, questioning how digital fits within the integrated campaign
- You defend your opinions but are happy to test the hypothesis
- You think about how the use of digital channels will achieve the client's objective
- Solid experience in content, social and digital communications
Interested in the role? Then click "Apply" and submit your CV along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.
This is a great opportunity to make a mark in a very cool and down to earth agency.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
- Job Title:
- Digital Strategist - Creative Agency - London
- Contract type:
- Planning & Strategy
- London, England
- £45000 - £50000 per annum
- Contact name:
- Lisa Gills
- Contact email:
- Publish date: