Reporting into the Digital Strategy Director, the purpose of this role is to conduct Paid Search/Social advertising campaigns and monitor and optimise the conversion performance of digital properties. This role is pivotal in delivering proven digitally engaging and persuasive solutions to their clients.
- Planning, targeting and budgeting cause-led campaigns for their fundraising clients.
- Using Adwords, Facebook and other paid platforms to deploy campaigns
- Configuring Goals, Funnels and E-commerce tracking using Google Analytics/Tag Manager
- Day-to-day management and optimisation of existing paid advertising campaigns
- Producing campaign performance reports
To be considered for the role you will need:
- At least 1 years' experience of hands-on management of Google Adwords and Paid Social campaigns
- Google Adwords certification/exams passed
- Great communication skills
- A good general understanding of digital marketing and web technologies
- Copywriting for digital advertising
- An interest in charity/fundraising
Having the following experience would be an advantage:
- Google Grant programme for Adwords
- Marketing experience in the charity sector
- CRO and attribution models
Interested in the role? Then click "Apply" and submit your CV along with a few lines on what makes you stand out from the rest.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
- Job Title:
- Digital Marketing Executive - BTL Agency - London
- Contract type:
- Planning & StrategyDigital Strategist
- £25000 - £28000 per annum
- Contact name:
- Lisa Gills
- Contact email:
- Publish date: