Group account Director Role at one London's (and the worlds) most prestigious, creative agencies. The creative agency has a major digital ability and due to a large business win is looking for a truly brilliant digital Group Account Director to run this new account. Hugely exciting opportunity for a digital suit to lead the digital marketing for one of the most powerful brands in the World.
The successful Group Account Director must have 360 degree 'full service' digital experience and be a pioneer of innovation and thinking. For an established Group Account Director this could be amazing move - not only will you be working at one of London's top creative shops but you will be leading digital thought leadership for a global power brand
* The successful candidate will have extensive and proven experience of leading and managing a fast paced digital account within a creative agency.
* 6 years' agency-side experience.
* Should already be at Group Account Director level
* Fluent in key production techniques across digital.
* Strong experience in managing people and teams - commercial in their approach
* Genuine interest for digital innovation
* Should be a leader of digital thinking across the wider integrated agency team
* Be inspirational and have the ability to grow and account and business opportunities
Key tasks and responsibilities:
* Effectively direct the digital account covering day-to-day management, strategic development and identification of new opportunities and overall quality control of the accounts.
* Develop the staff within your team by providing them with strong, proactive motivational leadership and clear objectives, goals and planning of skills development.
If you're a Group Account Director within the digital space who has all the necessary experience to manage a major brand in a fast-paced environment then we would love to hear from you. - Amazing agency and huge opportunity for the right candidate.
Salary: £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Salary: £90000.00 - £130000.00 per annum + bonus & great benefits
Salary: £65000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
Salary: £36000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + benefits