Digital Group Account Director role within multi award winning, global creative agency.
As a Group Account Director the successful candidate will be leading the development of digital innovation work on the agencies largest account - a huge name in tech. a portfolio of clients. As a senior member of the client services team this individual will be working on an integrated piece of business and be the pioneer for all things digital on the account. The Group Account Director will be managing a team of 4 across a variety of digital, social, strategic and campaign focussed projects
This role will suit a digital specialist who has a real passion for growing and influencing major brands through brilliant creative craft. The agency is hugely entrepreneurial (as is the brand this GAD will be leading) so this spirit must be reflected in the candidate
Is it you?
* The successful candidate will have extensive and proven experience of leading and managing a fast paced digital account within an integrated or digital agency.
* 5 years' agency-side experience.
* Fluent in key production techniques across digital.
* Keen interest in strategy and will gain enjoyment from working with brilliant planners.
* Strong experience in managing people and teams.
* A brilliant leader.
If you're a Group Account Director within the digital space who has all the necessary experience to manage these major brands in a fast-paced environment then we would love to hear from you. Or perhaps you're a Senior Account Director in a top digital agency looking to take that next step in your career; we encourage you to get in touch
Call Dave now to hear more
Salary: £45000 - £50000.00 per annum
Salary: £26000.00 - £32000.00 per annum + Benefits
City of London, London
Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum + Additional benefits
Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum
Salary: £60000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + Benefits