The agency, unparalleled in their innovation, are looking for a Business Director to lead their flagship accounts. Sitting on the board the Business Director will lead the brand's European Digital strategy, including the European site network, innovation/VR and content management. The Business Director will also be managing a small team of account handlers and have full revenue responsibility for the £4millon account.
This is a huge opportunity to lead the digital work for one the most famous brands in the world, within one of the most successful agencies in London.
Is it you?
The successful candidate will have extensive and proven experience of leading and managing a fast paced account within a top digital agency.
* At least 6 years' agency-side experience;
* Fluent in managing complex platform and web build projects;
* Strong experience both in innovation and digital transformation;
* Strong experience in managing teams and large revenue;
* Effectively direct the account covering day-to-day management, strategic development and identification of new opportunities and overall quality control of the accounts.
If you're a Business Director or client partner with a passion for innovation and deep digital multi-platform experience, then this could be for you!
Click 'Apply' or send over your CV to email@example.com.
Please note, to apply for the job you must have a valid visa to work in the U.K.
Salary: £80000.00 - £85000.00 per annum
Salary: £80000.00 - £85000.00 per annum + benefits
Salary: £80000.00 - £100000.00 per annum + benefits
Salary: Up to £50000.00 per annum + bonus & benefits
City of London, London
Salary: Up to £50000.00 per annum + benefits