Digital Account Executive urgently needed to join an award-winning content-driven communication agency with a unique approach in London.
They are a blend of PR agency, production company, strategy house, creative boutique and distribution network. They work with many of the world's leading consumer brands in the luxury, food & drink, travel, leisure and lifestyle space.
This a fantastic opportunity to join their growing and dynamic digital unit. Working predominantly on the agency's proprietary tool, the successful candidate will be mainly responsible to look after the well being of the platform and its further development.
The successful candidate will have an enthusiastic attitude to teamwork and willingness to get involved mid-way through programmes, assimilating existing processes into the workflow.
More importantly, the perfect candidate for this role has experience in digital and CRM project management.
There will also be engaging opportunities to work on some exciting digital projects, beyond the platform.
- Work closely and collaboratively with the core stakeholders on each Digital project to ensure the output are delivered & executed on time and to client's expectations
- Manage the stream of content uploaded onto the CMS (content management system)
- Gather objectives from Client Service teams in order to create briefs and communicate clearly to internal and external development teams
- Provide day to day internal support on the patform
- Create communication and project delivery timelines, working with all the teams to ensure compatibility
- Make sure communication between the digital team and Client Service team is run seamlessly
- Support the Digital Development Director and Digital Account Manager to handle relationships with web developers (usually through 3rd party vendors)
- Liaise with the Digital Account Manager or other teams to collate content and assets to be included in the monthly reports
- Coordinate thorough QA processes in a timely manner to ensure user experience is correct and tagging is complete so reporting can be done
- Produce internal or external reports on Digital KPIs
- Proactively work on creative solutions that help Client Service and Digital teams
- Day to day CMS management and editing of stories and sites, including upload of content onto the website
- Facilitate and run project review meetings as necessary
- Show a strong grasp of project timetables and proactively stays informed on developments to ensure that all projects align to delivery timelines
- Become highly competent at using the CMS platform(s) to the extent where you would be able to train other stakeholders, such as Client Services or Clients, to use it
Experience, skills and professional attributes:
To succeed in the role you must have:
- Experience in digital and CRM project management
- Experience of Google docs and Bitbucket/Basecamp etc as project management tools (or similar tools where suitable)
- Previous experience in web development or digital development
- Experience with CMS systems (Wordpress/PHP or other)
- Top line knowledge of website analytics and how they demonstrate success in a campaign/can be used to report successes to clients
- Experience in delivering Digital projects on time and to budget
- An understanding of top line digital reporting and ability to use Excel
To succeed in the role you must demonstrate:
- A clear written and verbal communication style, together with a creative problem-solving mentality
- Experience in working in a web/digital build team and or organisation is welcome
- Previous experience of working in an agency environment is welcome
- The ability to independently work to strict deadlines, budgets and briefs
- A wide knowledge of the digital market, keen to contribute ideas and discuss options
- The tenacity to follow through with complex tasks and make sure communication between multiple stakeholders results in the desired action
- The ability to facilitate meetings in a calm, helpful manner at all times, particularly when dealing with large project teams discussing multiple topics.
- The ability to communicate with senior stakeholders including writers, internal team members and clients, up to board level
- An understanding of digital development, including if possible website creation, web analytics and social media as well as an awareness of content marketing
- Experience prioritising tasks and managing multiple stakeholders from multiple projects and working autonomously whilst reporting back to the wider team
- Experience in writing digital briefs, translating strategy in specific requirements for internal stakeholders and external vendors
If this is you, please apply immediately by sending your CV You must have the right to work in the UK.
- Job Title:
- Digital Account Executive - London
- Contract type:
- City of London, London
- £23000 - £24000 per annum
- Contact name:
- Leila Denison-Pender
- Contact email:
- Publish date: