Are you Resource Management Guru? Love being the driving force that keeps the creative machine moving?
If you're a master of workflow management and have a deep understanding of the creative process then you've come across your perfect next job.
A new kind of independent creative agency wants to bring on board a sparky Creative Services Manager to be the glue holding all departments together.
This isn't just managing and planning work through the creative department, you'll be a key player in shaping the development of some big brands as well as the agency's future.
Here's who you'll need to be:
* 3 years agency experience working across print, digital and moving image
* Expertise in digital and print production
* Unflappable - you're used to solving those tricky workflow issues
Here's a taste of what you'll do in the day to day:
* Liaising with key agency teams to prioritise and manage work flow across the agency.
* You're managing the schedule and holding weekly traffic planning meetings.
* You'll resource freelance support
* Supporting the production of projects
Eager to find out more? Give Lisa at DNA a call
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.