JOB TITLE: Copywriter (6 months contract)
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES / EXPERIENCE:
We are looking for a skilled copywriter to join our Client's Service Team and raise the quality of their copywriting. You will join a team of highly talented individuals to work on some of the Agency's biggest accounts.
Your main tasks will entail producing various forms of content including:
* Case studies (Interviews, Q&A and journalistic editorial style)
* Blog posts
* Financial concept articles
* Digital assets such as banners and GIFs
* Social assets such as infographics, polls, etc
In your role, you will also be responsible for co-curating content with industry influencers.
In order to produce content that informs, entertains, and drives traffic to their client's site, you should be expert in researching and analysing trends.
* Exceptional writing skills in a range of voices: specifically the ability to simplify complex financial topics and the ability to evoke an emotional connection between advisors and customers.
* Ability to learn and use online collaboration and project management tools with ease
* Ability to comprehend financial topics and convert them into writing that can be understood by a general audience
* Understanding of B2B market
* Highly organised with an excellent eye for detail
* Experience writing the financial industry is required for this role
* Experience writing script/voiceover copy for video production would be a strong advantage
* Minimum of 2+ years of experience as a full-time copywriter
* Clients satisfaction
* Growth in engagement and online traffic
* An ability to work in a very fast pace environment
* General optimism and drive - always looking to spur people and clients on in a positive way
* An ability to work collaboratively and to share the pain as well as the successes with your teams
* Tenacity and a can-do attitude and a desire to make client the best agency it can possibly be
* A willingness to share and pass on your own knowledge and experience, especially to junior members of the team
They are identified by their values, which should be applied and adapted in everything they do and the ways in which they do it. The expectation is that our employees and any prospective candidates are able to illustrate how they define the following values and provide evidence of how they demonstrate the associated behaviours: