Client Partner to join a global video production agency in their growing team in London with opportunities for career expansion regionally and overseas.
Our client is a fast growing video production agency who provide video content to global brands, media & creative agencies and much more. With their head office in Australia, they are growing globally to include London, Singapore and Sydney to mention but a few.
This unique opportunity is to join a fast growing global business to work closely with their UK/Europe MD and team and their growing list of clients, who are some of the world's largest brands. Working with clients on their creative briefs, as well as budget timeframes, approaches and languages. Other core responsibilities include:
- Assist clients with shortlisting filmmaker treatment responses to their briefs and the selection process to commission the best filmmaker for their brief.
- Advising clients on the platform and process to ensure positive experiences and successful outcomes.
- Helping to grow our creative community of production companies, directors, editors and animators across the UK and Europe, as well as their engagement with Agency.
- Provide input into their own technology platform to improve the process and tools for clients and creatives.
Is this you?
You must have at least 5 years experience in agencies in an account management, creative or production role together with a thorough knowledge of video production and passionate and excited about playing a key role in a growing business and :
- be creative and have an understanding of how to write a good creative brief in order to get the best out of the filmmaker community.
- ability to assess a good creative idea and whether it is 'on brief' and be able to work with clients and filmmakers to evolve their ideas.
- A deep understanding of digital and social media marketing and an appreciation for improvements that can come from new approaches and technology.
- Thrive in a small team and a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Attention to detail, great organisational skills and excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team, be self motivated and show initiative.
- Have a positive can-do attitude and embrace new challenges.
- Have a strong interest in film, advertising, digital marketing and social media.
- Marketing, advertising, communications or similar degree highly regarded but not essential.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
For anyone who is interested in this role then please send Ali your CV via the "link" below to be considered. Ali can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- Client Partner - Global Video Production Agency - London
- Contract type:
- MarketingClient Services
- London, England
- £70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + benefits
- Contact name:
- Ali Wallace
- Contact email:
- Publish date: