Are you a Business Director? And do you have a proven track record in growing accounts and winning new business? Then this role is for you and we urge you to read on.
Based in central London the Business Director will play a pivotal role in driving the International business. You will be working with some top global brands across Europe and Asia in sectors such as FMCG and telecoms.
Reporting into the managing Director the primary roles will be:
- Balance the voice of shopper and client within an agency
- Drive increased revenue and profit from existing clients
- To build strong client relationships at the highest level.
- To help identify and convert new business opportunities
- To lead and nurture the client services team to provide the very highest levels of client servicing.
- Represent the account team in senior client and internal meetings
- Externally drive increased revenue and profit from existing clients to achieve the agency`s ambitious growth.
- Develop existing client relationships at the senior management level, whilst identifying and responding to new opportunities in order to maximise organic and new business growth.
- Taking and interpreting client briefs and working closely with Planners and Creative teams, partner with Planners to build strategic client plans/proposals which align to client needs.
- Develop and delivery of an outstanding shopper marketing capability offer, designing and delivering training packages top meet client capability objectives.
- Internally to manage the Account Management team allocated to their group of clients. 2xAccount Directors, 2xAccount Managers, and interns that rotate regularly.
Is it you?
These are exciting times for our client who is only looking for someone who will not be afraid of rising up to the challenge and developing with the agency. Our client, who is part of a large communication network, are passionate about finding more innovative and effective ways of engaging with shoppers and consumers and they looking for passionate people who can be inspirational, positive and curious. Key skills:
- A deep understanding of shopper behaviour, attitudes and perceptions and shopper marketing approach but more important global/European level experience, FMCG a priority
- Extensive knowledge of the retail environment, including retailers operations and challenges
- Significant experience in professional client and or customer relationship management
- A background in advertising, design or marketing
- A persuasive and confident approach to creative projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Effective team management capabilities
- A keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints
- Strategic mind, day to day management, business acumen, profitability responsibility, high entrepreneurial skills. Inner motivation and challenging the status quo attitude
- With an ability of triangulating the needs of complex clients, the quality of the work and the efficiency in a very fast paced system.
Salary: Up to £85K + benefits
To be instantly considered for this role all you need to do is click "apply" and send us your CV.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
- Job Title:
- Business Director - Shopper Led Marketing Agency - London
- Contract type:
- City of London, London
- £80000 - £90000 per annum + benefits
- Contact name:
- Ali Wallace
- Contact email:
- Publish date: