We are looking for a strategically minded Business Director with extensive experience with FS client accounts especially banking, are you interested, then please read on……
Our client is an innovation consultancy based in London with expertise in brand strategy, design, technology and content production. They partner with global businesses, private equity firms and start-ups to create competitive advantage and drive growth
They are looking for a Business Director with a proven track record in growing client relationships and leading teams. You will be managing 1-2 direct reports but also will be responsible for managing the overall output across all team members including creative, strategy and delivery. Other responsibilities will include:-
- Managing key stakeholders (internal and external) and lead the project team in bringing the specific marketing communications plans to market (including digital, a/v, print, DM asset development) as well as larger innovation projects.
- Responsible the organic growth of this banking client on behalf of the agency.
- Work with the Director of Strategy to deliver both short and long-term strategy to the client.
- Understand the client's business proposition and financials in order to deliver both short and long-term growth and profit for the client.
- Overseeing the Business Manager's delivery of production management, roadmaps, schedules, costings, scoping documents.
- Proactively identify and solve issues and plan for mitigating risks.
- Provide excellent partner and client management, with a view to building long-term and trustworthy relationships.
- Team budget management and oversight.
- Attend client and partner events and meetings as required, including writing and producing supporting materials.
- Identify opportunities for incremental work - across business lines and in particular innovation related jobs.
- Forward plan for resource required across the year.
- Deliver output linked directly to client objectives and goals - short and long term.
- Using the business tools available, demonstrate programme ROI through robust reporting.
- Provide guidance to director reports and ensure that their development is mapped and measured according to the overarching business KPIs and personal development plan. This should include bi-annual reviews and regular development meetings.
Is it you?
Experience of FS industry and a base level of regulatory understanding, flexibility, adaptability, and pragmatism, a lateral way of thinking, a calm demeanour and a positive attitude is essential. You will be required to give high attention to detail along with the ability to manage multiple work streams to deliver activation and live project work seamlessly, and establish a seamless and structured way of working both internally and externally.
Salary: Up to £90K
Don't hesitate, please send us your CV by clicking apply. We look forward to hearing from you. If you wish to have a confidential chat with Ali please call him on 07984 171873 or email
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- Job Title:
- Business Director - Innovation Consultancy - London
- Contract type:
- Business Development
- £90000.00 per annum
- Contact name:
- Ali Wallace
- Contact email:
- Publish date: