Business Director - Communication & Creative Agency - London
A well-known, newly named communications and creative agency who specialise in restricted marketing are looking for a Business Director with great tobacco experience and knowledge to help grow the business.
Based in London, and soon to be moving to London Bridge our client is looking for someone to come and join their agency who will bring a wealth of experience, vision, enthusiasm and the necessary business expertise to see the bigger picture and who will instil a sense of excellence and professionalism within their group. They are looking for someone who has a love and passion for new business and developing existing business and who can:
- Develop out of work relationships as a way of "smoothing the path" and developing the business.
- Ensure the Agency resources are being utilising in the most efficient and effective manner via clear direction from Client to other departments.
- Formulate plans to grow the Client business and develops relationships with key people who can give us more business.
- Keep the Agency's top management informed at all times of client's business and relationships with the Agency.
- Represent the Agency internally and externally in a professional manner.
- Be responsible for profitability of the client's business
- Manage monthly income validation, billing control, income forecasting, timesheets and supplier invoices control.
- Identify opportunities and reduce costs to help increase income.
- Act as part of the financial health of the Agency but is always aware of cost savings.
- Work closely with strategic and creative leaves as well as being the main senior point of contact with clients.
Is this you?
- Provides stability and sense of organisation at all times even during a crisis situation.
- Have a good track record of delivering good results and passionate about what they do and the clients they look after.
- Act as a clear leader and coach, but who is also a team player who knows how to pull their team, and the wider teams in the agency, together as one to achieve the desired results as well as providing a broad business direction.
- Should write and present eloquently, concisely and with authority.
- Should have expertise of other departments in order to assess work appropriately before presenting to Client.
Salary - £80k - £90k (dependent upon experience) plus great benefits
We would like to tell you more about this role and our client, so please send us your CV by clicking "apply" below.
- Job Title:
- Business Director - Communication & Creative Agency - London
- Contract type:
- Experiential Agency
- City of London, London
- £80000.00 - £90000.00 per annum + benefits
- Contact name:
- Ali Wallace
- Contact email:
- Publish date:
Sorry, this job has expired