A leading business development consultancy that sits at the intersection of brands and agencies is looking for a new Business Director to carry out a new business plan in the agency.
Our client has a consultative approach and is looking for a candidate with a holistic approach to new business and has the personality and ability to work closely with clients. Want to sit on the Management Board and be part of the big-decision making? This role will require you to do just that, including coming up with new ideas and drive positive change throughout the business.
The Business Director will be responsible for client relations, the internal administration of up to twelve accounts as well as providing consistent direction and motivation to ADs, SAMs and AMs. Responsibilities include:-
- Build & maintain client relationships by regular communication and monthly meetings.
- Leading client review sessions for all accounts and hosting internal sessions prior to review meetings, briefing team in advance
- Living and breathing the client's industry and sector, and sharing this knowledge with employees and clients where relevant
- Hosting new client inductions and pitches to secure new business for the agency
- Management and development of junior account team members, organising appraisals and providing ongoing training support
Is it you?
- A good sense of humour, be sociable, opinionated, articulate and intelligent with a strong sense of confidence and personality
- Degree in related field, highly literate
- Lead with a positive attitude to motivate the wider business
- Show previous success in generating sales leads for marketing service agencies, or other commercial/professional services
- A strong understanding of the market and a view on where the market is going
Don't hesitate, please send us your CV. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered
Salary: £55K to £75K dependent on experience
- Job Title:
- Business Director - Business Development Agency - London
- Contract type:
- Business Development
- London, London
- £55000.00 - £75000.00 per annum
- Contact name:
- Ali Wallace
- Contact email:
- Publish date: