This is a fantastic leading role in an agency that is certainly getting noticed. Reporting to the Managing Partner and the existing Business Director you will be running various accounts focused on lifestyle and retail. You will be commercial and have the ability to stand on your own two feet as you will be responsible for ensuring the profitability and efficiency of client accounts.
You will have the responsibility for developing creative platforms and managing advertising campaigns as well as:
* Commercially be able to run and manage client accounts and work closely with their CSD/CFO to help make accounts profitable and running efficient
* Have proven ability to nurture and develop the team and to manage different account management levels
* Strong marketing skills
* Passion for brands
* Creative and integrated agency background
Is it you?
We are looking for a stand out, confident Business Director who has account experience for retail, fashion or beverages. You will also need to be:
* A rigorous and logical thinker
* Have strong presentation skills
* Good business acumen
* Excellent written and spoken communication skills
* Show enthusiasm and drive
* Be skilled at analysing and making use of research
If you are looking for an exciting new role and would like some more details, then please apply to us with an updated CV.
Salary: Up to £85000.00 per annum + benefits
Salary: £70000.00 - £90000.00 per annum + benefits
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Salary: £90000.00 - £110000.00 per annum + benefits & relocation
Salary: £75000 - £85000.00 per annum + benefits
City of London, London
Salary: £45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Additional benefits