Business Development Manager - Brand Experience Agency - London
A young, vibrant Brand Experience agency need a Business Development and Marketing Manager to help them grow to the next level and gain more clients.
The Business Development and Marketing Manager will work closely with the senior team to create strategic new business plans, target new business leads and manage and update the website and social media channels. The successful candidate will ideally have experience working within a small to medium integrated agency and know how to attract clients and instil confidence, trust and excitement in both clients and colleagues alike.
Is this you?
- An honest and open individual who is an exceptional relationship builder and experienced working on high-level presentations and pitches.
- Skilled in identifying areas for investment for new business and building clear new business and marketing strategies.
- In possession of excellent written and verbal communication skills with a good understanding of social media and communications channels.
- Experience in networking at industry events and able to capitalise on all opportunities.
- Able to travel internationally if required and will to go that extra mile to deliver exceptional results.
If you are interested in hearing more about this exciting opportunity please apply with an updated CV.
- Job Title:
- Business Development Manager - Brand Experience Agency - London
- Contract type:
- Business Development
- London, London
- £35000 - £40000.00 per annum + Bonus
- Contact name:
- Ali Wallace
- Contact email:
- Publish date:
Sorry, this job has expired