INFORMATION ABOUT THE ROLE
London, Greater London, South East, England
£70000 per annum
Events And Experiential
Senior Account Director/Business Lead -11151
£65K - £75K
DNA Recruit are thrilled to represent this epic client, an independent and award-winning Brand Experience agency, in their search for a Senior Account Director/Business Lead to join their exceptional team. If you're an experienced client relationship lead with a passion for nurturing and building successful client relationships, this role could be the perfect fit for you.
About the Role
As a Senior Account Director/Business Lead, you will play a pivotal role as the primary liaison between our client's agency and their valued clients to deliver brand and business experiences from product launches, exhibitions, employee engagement, conferences, sponsorship activations and more, connecting their clients with the people & audiences that matter most to them. Your responsibilities will encompass maintaining and cultivating successful client relationships, working with existing agency clients, and driving new business initiatives, whether self-generated or agency-led.
- Client Relationships: Establish and maintain successful client relationships within existing accounts. Foster trust, develop personal connections, and execute strategic client account plans.
- Live Projects: Lead client projects, set up project statements of work (SoW), collaborate with department heads, and oversee post-project financial reconciliation.
- New Business / Business Development: Proactively pursue new business opportunities, support pitches, and provide added value to clients by keeping them informed about industry updates and agency growth.
- Financial Management: Demonstrate financial acumen, balance profitability needs, and provide guidance on financial forecasting.
- Director Support: Assist in driving business growth, encourage best practices, and contribute to the agency's overall culture.
- Experience working with leading B2B/B2E brands (preferable).
- Experience in brand experience/live events.
- Experience managing and guiding a team towards excellence and creativity.
- Previous experience managing senior clients across multiple brands.
- Ability to think strategically about marketing challenges.
- A substantial network of contacts to drive business growth.
- Experience in managing budgets, profitability, and delivery.
- Excellent written and presentation skills.
- Pitch experience (desirable).
Our client is an independent agency with a track record of excellence. They focus on creating exceptional experiences for businesses and their audiences on a global scale, delivering outstanding campaigns and experiences for a diverse range of clients.
How to Apply
If you're ready to be part of an innovative team and help shape the future of business experiences, we invite you to apply for the Business Lead position with our client's thriving agency. Your passion, expertise, and creativity will thrive in this dynamic environment as they continue to create remarkable experiences for their clients and their audiences. Click to apply and be considered!
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcomes applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately, due to the high number we receive, we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know anyone who might be interested please forward the link to the job advert to them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge, and credible introductions necessary for client-side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles in permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds. Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in - New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.
We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert to them or fill in this form.
Fill out the form, attach your CV and we will help you with the next step in your career.
Looking to hire?
We offer a range of support around diversity and inclusion targets, industry insight, salary bench-marking, employee brand perception – all of which will contribute to attracting the best talent as well as maximising talent retention.