INFORMATION ABOUT THE ROLE
London, Greater London, South East, England
£55000 - £65000 per annum
Creative & Design Events And Experiential
Associate Design Director / Lead Architect - 10986
DNA is seeking a talented, multi-skilled lead 3D designer/architect to join a creative studio team in London!
Our client is an award-winning, global brand experience agency who work with an exciting array of brands, both global and national, to craft innovative experiences for roadshows, launch events, conferences, retail spaces, promotional activations, exhibitions, hospitality venues and more.
What we're looking for:
- You have 6+ years of experience in interiors/retail, experiential marketing, events, or associated environmental sectors, driven by a passion for designing unique environments and installations for various clients.
- Your expertise lies in developing design concepts and delivering immersive, dynamic, and inspiring experience-based spaces, aligning with the creative and design team's vision.
- You may have an architectural background or specific experience in exhibition or event design, but your focus has always been on storytelling through the spaces you create, emphasising experience, engagement, and interaction.
- You excel in thoughtfully detailed 3D environments, ensuring a precise look and feel for the environment while considering the customer journey and emotional impact on the visitor.
As an Associate Design Director, you'll play a pivotal role in their studio, ensuring that everything constructed meets their high-quality standards. You will guide and mentor the design team, collaborate with various in-house designers and freelancers, and work closely with the production department to maintain excellence in design and production processes. Your innovative mindset will lead you to explore new opportunities in technology and materials for creating unique spaces and experiences.
- 6+ years of experience in experiential marketing, events, or a related discipline of environmental design (e.g. retail, hospitality, theatre, stage).
- Proficiency in Rhino and rendering software such as VRay, Enscape, or Cinema4D (other software considered).
- Strong skills in Adobe Suite, particularly Photoshop.
- Proven experience working on projects from concept design to realisation.
- Comprehensive understanding of construction methods and materials, with the ability to communicate design visions to the production team.
- Familiarity with building regulations, health and safety, and DDA regulations.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, with the ability to manage a team and meet deadlines.
- Passion for sustainability, with a focus on innovative materials and modular design approaches.
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to effectively communicate ideas and concepts to internal teams and clients.
To be instantly considered for this role please click apply to send us your CV, and we can then get in touch should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
Please note only applicants with the right to work in the UK to be considered.
Job reference (SP10986)
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcomes applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately, due to the high number we receive, we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know anyone who might be interested please forward the link to the job advert to them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge, and credible introductions necessary for client-side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles in permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds. Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in - New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.
We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert to them or fill in this form.
Fill out the form, attach your CV and we will help you with the next step in your career.
Looking to hire?
We offer a range of support around diversity and inclusion targets, industry insight, salary bench-marking, employee brand perception – all of which will contribute to attracting the best talent as well as maximising talent retention.