A dynamic account/project manager is urgently needed to join this leading brand activation agency which is part of a large network. Clients include global brands within FMCG, Telcos, Alcohol, among others.
The successful candidate will be working in a team which project manages and delivers work for a global Telco & Automotive brands:
- The work for the Telco account includes anything from developing in store comms plan, adapting big brand campaigns across the retail estate, developing bespoke POS materials, producing digital content for in store screens to tactical and experiential activities as a part of the shopper customer experience.
- this is a strategically important client for the group so a lot of collaboration and alignment with other agencies but also media partners is to be expected on brand campaigns and bigger key initiatives.
- It's a complex client and agency environment with numerous stakeholders and often external parties highly involved in a project delivery.
- The work for the Automotive account usually involves
- adaptations across TV, print, radio and OOH. Liaising with 3rd party agencies (media, production)
- At times, there is also some origination creative work required that links into the main global campaign or assets.
- The wider team is made up of 8 people covering a diverse range of roles including client services, resource managers and planners.
The wider team is made up of 8 people covering a diverse range of roles including client services, resource managers and planners.
The successful candidate will be an integral part of the team, heavily involved in the day-to-day business, including running their own projects; providing support to the AD/BD, Resource Management team, planners as appropriate. Contact Reports, Project timelines, budgets, creative resourcing, brand guideline - and constant engagement with the wider agency/cross agency teams will be your day to day tasks.
Is this you?
This agency is looking for Creative Brand Activists:
- Creative - People who strive to produce the best, most exciting, cutting edge work that challenges brands and drives great creative output that gets people to choose one brand over the other. This is relevant to you whatever your role and level, it's about looking for creative solutions in everything we do
- Brand - Demonstrate hunger and passion to understand the brand you're working on
- Activists - Challenging, eager and enthusiastic individuals who are keen to find the human truths behind the 'how' and 'why' shoppers make choices in a retail world that's constantly reinventing itself
- Two-three years' previous agency project management| account handling experience within an integrated agency
- A good understanding of the full BTL mix (including digital) - be able to show you know what comprises best in class shopper campaigns
- Experience working on TV adapts and liaising with producers and consultants and/or Clearcast
- Experience working across OOH and print delivery
- Telco industry experience and a good understanding of the UK retail market is a plus
- Automotive experience, knowing regulations for that specific sector is a plus
- Operationally exceptional - they should be comfortable pulling together timings, costs, resource docs, status reports and writing executional briefs
- Adheres to agency processes and preferably understands integrated multi-agency environment.
- They need to be proactive, enthusiastic, able to make things happen and a constant driving force for their team.
- They need to feel confident working autonomously in a fast paced environment working across numerous projects at once.
- While they must have a good grounding in BTL marketing, they will be genuinely keen to learn new and varied skillsets, while sharing their own learning and expertise.
- Ability to effectively manage upwards keeping internal senior stakeholders informed and involved to the right level of details.
The Person (Personal Attributes):
- excellent people skills and be able to work closely with their team, the creative department, other agencies and clients
- A can-do attitude is a must - they must be prepared to go the extra mile.
- a passion for delivering great creative work
- articulate and persuasive - experienced in dealing with clients from all levels.
- financially astute, with a good understanding of finance, budgets and how to deliver working efficiently - ensuring work is delivered on budget, invoiced and reconciled on time.
If you believe this is the role for you, please apply immediately.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter