Are you an Integrated Account Manager wanting to work on a variety of global FMCG brands?
This an award-winning creative agency that creates powerful brand and retail ideas that amaze and persuade people to buy. They are part of a global network and cover: promotional marketing, shopper, experiential, social, media & PR, trade marketing, creative tech and ATL. The agency is based in a vibrant area of South West London.
Be the lead day-to-day eyes and ears of your allocated accounts. Internally and externally deliver an efficient, effective and profitable service. To manage all jobs through agency systems and procedures, liaise with other departments as appropriate. Mentor Account Executives on your accounts.
- Provides expertise and leadership
- Develops and nurtures strong rapport with clients,
- Leads the development and implementation of operational and strategic solutions
- Plans and executes projects that are on strategy, on time and on budget
- Delivers polished client presentations and reporting, both written and verbal
- Actively contributes to overall idea generation with agency team
- Ensures that the financial and legal aspects of the campaigns/ projects/account are managed according to agency procedures
- Be responsible for on-the-job training/mentorship, development and feedback to Account Executive and any other more junior team members
- Front basic creative briefing meetings with client (e.g. small projects, amends)
- Efficient financial management; controls client budget efficiently and carefully, communicating potential overspends as necessary, inputs into forecasting
- Participate in brainstorms to provide new thinking wherever possible
- Contribute at all times to the ethos and spirit of the agency
Is This You?
They highly value the following attributes:
- Commercial - able to add value, entrepreneurial, enterprising
- Astute - makes wise decisions despite ambiguity, listens well instead of reacting fast, response is effective and timely
- Passionate - delivers amazing work, exceeds expectations, delivers on commitments, inspires others with a desire for excellence, curious
- Selflessness - seeks what is best for the company and colleagues first, honest, non-political
Experience and Credentials
- Previous agency experience (3 years), gained working on retail and/or shopper accounts
- Experience of working on high-volume and fast-paced accounts
- Proven success in collaborating with a multi-disciplinary team in achieving established objectives
- Regularly delivers quality work (creatively and strategically solid) within budget parameters
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Successful negotiation skills
If this is the role for you, please apply immediately.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter