Account Manager - Integrated Agency - London
A vibrant Account Manager needed to join one of today's most dynamic integrated agencies which expertise lies in Brand, Content, Shopper, Social and Experiential.
They are looking for an exceptional Account Manager to join the team and work on the strategic planning and creative adaptation for both brand and social for their largest account - a global Tech/Telcos mega brand.
Key tasks & responsibilities:
- Leading the strategic approach, getting under the skin of the consumer and their purchase journey and activating across the full TTL mix: ATL, online, influencer strategy, branded content creation and social media
- Effectively manage multiple client contacts/ stakeholders across this large account
- Develop fantastic working relationships with the client and be the pioneer of brilliant creative work
- Challenge the status quo and identify new opportunities and revenue streams for the agency
Is this you?
You'll need to:
- Be an experienced account manager with at least 2 years agency experience
- Experience of creating, fostering and growing strong client relationships
- A strong understanding of the digital landscape and channels
- Experience of creating, developing and adapting brand assets & executing TTL media plans
- Strong financial management expertise
- Strong organisational skills, capable of implementing project within tight deadlines
- Strong autonomous self starter
- Good people management skills
- Experience within Telcos preferable
- A passion for Tech & multiplatform social experience a plus
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented and ambitious account manager to work on the agency's largest account and be involved in high quality creative output.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
Please click 'apply' to be instantly considered for this role or send your CV to Leila Denison-Pender:
- Job Title:
- Account Manager - Integrated Agency - London
- Contract type:
- Integrated Agency
- City of London, London
- £27000 - £31000 per annum + Additional benefits
- Contact name:
- Leila Denison-Pender
- Contact email:
- Publish date:
Sorry, this job has expired