Account Manager - Integrated Agency - London
A vibrant Account Manager needed to join one of today's most dynamic integrated agencies. Their expertise lies in Brand Planning and Creative Activation and they excel in 3 areas: Promotional, Shopper and Live Engagement.
They are looking for an exceptional Account Manager to join a team of 6 and work on their biggest account within FMCG.
Key tasks & responsibilities:
- Effectively manage multiple client contacts/ stakeholders across this large account
- Develop fantastic working relationships with the client and be the pioneer of brilliant creative work
- Challenge the status quo and identify new opportunities and revenue streams for the agency
Is this you?
You'll need to:
- Be an experienced account manager with at least 2 years agency experience
- Fully integrated experience - ideally with Shopper, Promotional and/or Live Engagement exposure
- Experience within FMCG
- Client Service: the ability to inspire trust and confidence and the desire to add value
- Communication: honest and collaborative approach of working
- Project management/organisation: great attention to detail and ability to juggle a number of projects simultaneously
- Commercially minded: ability to deliver projects on time, on budget and business acumen.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented and ambitious account manager to work on the agency's biggest account and build skillset and expertise with campaigns across shopper, promotional and occasion live engagement.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
Please click 'apply' to be instantly considered for this role or send your CV to Leila Denison-Pender:
- Job Title:
- Account Manager - Integrated Agency - London
- Contract type:
- Integrated Agency
- City of London, London
- £25000 - £29000 per annum + Additional benefits
- Contact name:
- Leila Denison-Pender
- Contact email:
- Publish date:
Sorry, this job has expired