Account Manager - Integrated Agency - London
We are recruiting for an integrated Account Manager to join an exciting integrated agency based in Central London. They are looking for a self-starter and someone who is intelligent, can lead junior staff and manage campaigns across multiple agencies.
The agency have offices across the country working across a variety of accounts based in the local areas however the account handlers will share accounts across regions. They need an Account Manager who is a self-starter and can work independently because you might be working on a campaign that is based in a different region. It is an extremely good time to be joining this agency, they are winning pitches, have integrated campaigns down to winning TTL accounts that do not work with other agencies. You will find yourself working on ATL and BTL including Digital and Experiential campaigns.
Is it you?
- Apply a forward thinking approach to all aspects of their work, displayed by a positive, proactive, can do attitude
- Display the desire to grow a client portfolio by identifying and seizing opportunities organically or through new areas of the client business
- Develop a clear understanding of the importance of financial and accurate reporting
- Strong time management
- Outstanding organisational skills
- The ability to multi task while working to deadline yet still retaining a professional approach
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work flexibly to deliver client needs
- Self-motivated, agile thinker
- Presents effective written and verbal communications
If you are keen to hear more about this role then please apply with an up to date CV.
- Job Title:
- Account Manager - Integrated Agency - London
- Contract type:
- Client Services
- London, London
- £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
- Contact name:
- Adam Clark
- Contact email:
- Publish date:
Sorry, this job has expired