Account Manager - Integrated Agency - London
We are recruiting for an Account Manager to join a leading global marketing agency, to be based in their London office. The successful Account Manager will need to be confident, enthusiastic and excited about working on integrated marketing campaigns.
The successful Account Manager will be joining and established and growing team and the role with initially be working on the restricted market but future campaigns will not be limited to just restricted campaigns. There is a real opportunity to join an agency who are in an exciting growth transition and based in an amazing location.
Is it you;
- Demonstrable ability to propose, sell and execute shopper marketing strategies and campaigns, proven in a retail marketing role, either client side, or (ideally) through working on a retail campaign in a marketing agency.
- Evidence of being able to grow and maintain strong relationships at all levels
- Demonstrable ability to think strategically
- Ability to manage multiple projects with a proven ability to deliver on time
- Concise and creative presentation skills
- Ability to manage and mentor account executives within the team
- Pan-European or Global marketing experience would be beneficial although not essential
If you are interested in finding out more about this role then please apply with an up to date CV.
- Job Title:
- Account Manager - Integrated Agency - London
- Contract type:
- Experiential Agency
- London, London
- £25000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
- Contact name:
- Adam Clark
- Contact email:
- Publish date:
Sorry, this job has expired