Account Manager with an Experiential background is needed to join this great agency in Reading and work on some Sports, Tech & Food accounts.
- you will work at the heart of our client services team and are pivotal to the success of our campaigns (produt launches, outdoor events, pop events etc).
- This role requires you to understand the bigger picture of not only what is happening within the business, but your clients' as well
- You will be key in developing campaign strategy, implementation plans and delivery.
- You will be expected to be able to easily manage all aspects of running numerous experiential campaigns at the same time, taking full accountability for the successful delivery of projects within budget and within target profitability.
- Working with the senior members of the business, you will assist with a wide variety of tasks that ultimately drive the success of both our campaigns and the company.
- You will support your team at all times, inspiring more junior members to success. You are also required to meet the expectations of the senior members of the business and your client.
- You have a duty of care to ensure that the tasks that are given to you are undertaken in a time efficient and effective way and meet client service standards.
Is this you?
- 2+ years agency experience
- background in experiential is essential
- comfortable with all aspects of a project from client servicing to budgeting, staffing, production
- outgoing personality - fit "family culture" company
- Lives in Reading or happy to commute
If interested, please apply immediately by sending your CV to: Please only apply of you have the right to work in the UK.
- Job Title:
- Account Manager Experiential - Reading
- Contract type:
- Reading, Berkshire
- £28000 - £29000 per annum
- Contact name:
- Leila Denison-Pender
- Contact email:
- Publish date: