Account Manager (CRM) - Integrated Agency - London
We are recruiting for an Account Manager to work across various accounts and manage their integrated campaigns. The successful Account Manager will need to show experience of being a leader and have an in depth understanding of how a CRM and Direct Marketing campaign works.
After a great start to 2016 this agency have found themselves in an exciting position where they need to expand the team and grow the agency. The successful Account Manager will need to come from a CRM background and have confidence and the ability to manage and grow a client. Experience is key for this role however they're a friendly team and although they need confidence they need people who can work as part of a team.
Is it you?
- Be able to deliver client projects on time, cost, quality and on brief
- Ability to set agendas and ensure all status meetings with client are run efficiently with contact reports having been sent out within 24 hours.
- Ability to manage client expectations at all stages of brief delivery
- Be able to proactively develop good working relationships with creative teams to be able to address client requests or queries
- Ability to deliver accurate status meetings and subsequent reporting
- Ability to work autonomously in addition to being a team player
- Ability to develop skills and knowledge within yourself through on the job development and active participation in the agency.
If you are interested in finding out more about this role then please apply with an up to date CV.
- Job Title:
- Account Manager (CRM) - Integrated Agency - London
- Contract type:
- Shopper / Brand Activation
- London, London
- £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
- Contact name:
- Adam Clark
- Contact email:
- Publish date:
Sorry, this job has expired