The agency: a UK top 20 integrated communications group with energetic businesses spanning advertising, digital, 3D spaces, media, direct response, training and PR.
Looking to add to their Media division.
- Key client facing media contact.
- Responsible for key agency FMCG and pharmaceutical clients.
- Develop thorough understanding of clients' business, products, markets and audiences.
- Able to identify solutions to the client's business challenges and able to understand and assimilate the brief.
- Set media goals and objectives.
- Confident to take sole responsibility for the development of the media communications strategy.
- Ability to develop the appropriate strategic or tactical solutions depending upon the briefed communications objectives.
- Work with account teams to ensure that media is integrated with creative and strategic outputs and campaigns are executed well.
- Lead and monitor all day-to-day media activities on the account.
- Develop and manage robust campaign reporting to drive learning and demonstrate effectiveness and ROI performance.
Interested in the role? Then click "Apply" and submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
- Job Title:
- Account Director - Media Agency - South West England
- Contract type:
- Media AgencyClient Services
- South West England,
- £40000.00 - £45000 per annum + Plus car allowance
- Contact name:
- Richard Fallowfield
- Contact email:
- Publish date: