2 x Account Directors urgently needed to work for a global digital marketing, technology and commerce consultancy. You will be part of a fast paced network of digital professionals, focused on helping clients to maximise the opportunities created by digital.
The agency's ability to integrate creative mind-set with robust consulting and technology implementation has enabled them to build a strong reputation in global design, build and commerce. The agency work with leading businesses on a UK, pan-European and global level from a variety of industries from travel to FMCG.
You are a digital enthusiast, passionate leader and respected consultant. You are ready to manage a multi-million portfolio - and to make it a real success.
You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, team-focussed environment. You're the type of person who wants to make an impact and deliver results: someone who can turn a blank canvas into something amazing!
You have strong commercial awareness, with experience of growing profitable accounts in a considered and strategic way. You have a good technical understanding, coupled with eCommerce experience. You are a people person, with the ability to develop strong and trusted relationships with clients and colleagues alike. You are comfortable operating at a senior level, and yet equally happy to roll up your sleeves and work at a grassroots level. You are quick thinking, detail orientated and solution focussed. You have high standards, and ensure that everything you do radiates magic and rigour!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Responsible for the strong commercial performance of your accounts (circa £750 - £1.25m) with a focus on maximizing revenue and margin, and meeting targets
- Ensure ambitious account development plans are in place, and to own these
- Produce insightful briefs and demonstrate good strategic thinking to help develop and grow your accounts
- Gain a deep understanding of your clients' industry and business, and use this insight, coupled with your knowledge of digital, to identify new opportunities for work
- Develop trusted relationships with client stakeholders
- Own the contractual relationships with clients and suppliers
- Ensure you have 'brilliant in basics' in place across all of your accounts, including regular status meetings and reporting, regular internal team meetings, quarterly service reviews and regular financial reporting and reconciliations etc.
- Proactively help with marketing initiatives, including pitch management and support with case studies and press releases
- Support your Account Managers and Executives in their on-going development
- Be an active member of the client services team
- Have digital firmly at your heart with +4 years pure digital experience
- Broad experience across the spectrum, from large design and build through to campaigns
- The ability to successfully grow and develop pillar accounts, identifying and closing new greenfield opportunities
- Excellent commercial awareness including budget management, forecasting and contract negotiations
- Good technical understanding, ideally coupled with eCommerce experience
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to engage and influence
- Responsible for client satisfaction, from escalation through to resolution
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to oversee a broad range of activities
- The ability to inspire and engage a broad range of stakeholders
- The ability to quickly digest and analyse complex documents and reports, and to create meaningful insights that drive actions and highlight opportunities
- Line management experience, with the ability to lead, mentor, motivate and inspire
- Excellent decision making skills
- Happy to travel for client meetings, within the UK
Please only apply if you've got the right to work in the UK.
- Job Title:
- Account Director - Digital - London
- Contract type:
- Digital Agency
- City of London, London
- £40000 - £50000 per annum
- Contact name:
- Leila Denison-Pender
- Contact email:
- Publish date: