Are you an Experiential AD with strong client servicing skills? Do you want to join an integrated agency in South West London that's just won lots of new business and drive their brand experience offering?
This an award-winning creative agency that creates powerful brand and ideas that amaze and persuade people to buy. They are part of a global network and cover: promotional marketing, shopper, experiential, social, media & PR, trade marketing, creative tech and ATL. The agency is based in a vibrant area of South West London.
They are looking for a highly skilled Account Director to join their Brand Experience team. This month they were awarded Campaign's Brand Experience Agency of the Year. They have a range of clients across FMCG, Telcos, Drinks. They are looking for someone with a proven track record in Brand Experience who has excellent client servicing skills. You will be leading (reporting to their head of Brand Experience) a team of account handlers and producers to deliver best in class Brand Experience.
- Meeting key performance goals (client satisfaction, BD, profitability and staff)
- Responsible for driving growth and profitability of accounts, managing resources
- Prepares and presents quarterly business plans
- Demonstrates continual monitoring of progress against plan and analysis of results
- Leads account service and cross discipline agency team in developing and delivering exceptional campaigns and projects
- Manages multiple lines of business within a single client relationship or multiple clients
- Encourages clients to proactively and continuously share data
- Demonstrates passion for the best creative product and innovation
- Develops and delivers compelling client presentations and new business presentations
- Actively involved in long-term Brand Development
- Creates a team environment that facilitates: mutual respect and partnership across functions; quality thinking; appropriate risk taking; strong internal communications; and regular performance feedback
- In conjunction with HR, oversee recruitment and career development
- Works with Senior Management on contractual and commercial activities
- Fosters team spirit and open communication.
Is This You?
- Experience and passion for creative brand experiences
- Exceptional client management skills - proven ability to lead a number of clients - strong communication, relationship building and budget management
- Excellent written and presentation skills
- Proven results of delivering organic growth and capitalising on New Business opportunities
- Demonstrated leadership and people management skills
- Proven success in leading a multi-disciplinary team in delivering exceptional (creatively and strategically solid) work while meeting financial objectives
- Proven success in leading experiential 3rd party suppliers across staffing, production, logistics and creative technology
- Understanding of how to amplify brand experience via PR and social campaigns
What Values They Expect
- Commercial - able to add value, entrepreneurial, enterprising
- Astute - makes wise decisions despite ambiguity, listens well instead of reacting fast, response is effective and timely
- Courageous - willing to take calculated risk, challenges what needs to be, says the difficult things when necessary
- Passionate - delivers amazing work, exceeds expectations, delivers on commitments, inspires others with a desire for excellence, curious
- Selflessness - seeks what is best for the company and colleagues first, honest, non-political.
If this is the role for you, please apply immediately.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter