INFORMATION ABOUT THE ROLE
London, Greater London, South East, England
£50000 - £65000 per annum
Account Director -11112-1
If you are an ambitious and talented Account Director ready for your next role, then read on!
The agency has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Digital Account Director to make a real difference working across a number of clients on their digital accounts.
They are helping these clients develop and deliver their digital strategies, website solutions and analytics to improve the user experience, resolve business challenges and optimise conversion.
The role involves working closely with the Head of Strategy, Business Analysts, Solution Architects, Creatives and PM's to craft, migrate and launch first-class website solutions. An important and ongoing part of the role will be working with Performance Marketing Teams to drive organic and paid site traffic and to optimise conversions.
They are looking for someone that has worked on significant design and build projects, understands web strategy, producing digital projects, management of both client and internal relationships as well as a good knowledge of digital technologies.
Your responsibilities as a Digital Account Director are to:
- Build strong day to day relationships with Senior Marketing Managers, CEOs, CTOs and CMOs
- Own client briefs – refining and managing these pieces of work throughout the agency – ensuring the final output is one of excellence
- Be the go-to person for everything digital and marketing for your clients. You’ll be able to spot opportunities with client businesses for growth
- Lead client projects marketing campaigns and website builds etc.
- Keep clients satisfied and engaged
- Deliver against projected revenue and increase revenue through cross-selling and up-selling agency expertise across your client base
- Lead client status calls and internal status meetings
- Own and manage client forecasts and financial performance
- Support project managers to ensure all work is delivered to the brief, on time and within budget
- Complete work to deadlines and sometimes under pressure
- Contribute to and manage new business efforts
- Digital agency experience at Account Director level
- Have a good track record and talent for managing senior clients through enterprise level digital projects
- Excellent people and relationship building skills and has the ability to communicate to different teams in the agency
- Have experience of working with multi-function teams across Business Analysis, UX, Creative, Development, SEO, Social and Paid Search
- Be passionate and loves to get stuck into projects
- Be well organised and have a strong attention to detail
- Be a confident and articulate communicator
- Have the ability to deliver strategies on client accounts
- A curious, creative Account Director who thrives of driving business results and is creative.
- Experience of leading large scale web development projects using Kentico, AEM, Sitecore, Episerver or alternatively
- Headless CMS solutions would be a bonus like Kentico and Adobe partner
- Understand successful web development processes
- Experience of delivering full-service digital (Design & Build and Marketing) solutions
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcomes applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately, due to the high number we receive, we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know anyone who might be interested please forward the link to the job advert to them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge, and credible introductions necessary for client-side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles in permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds. Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in - New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.
We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert to them or fill in this form.
Fill out the form, attach your CV and we will help you with the next step in your career.
Looking to hire?
We offer a range of support around diversity and inclusion targets, industry insight, salary bench-marking, employee brand perception – all of which will contribute to attracting the best talent as well as maximising talent retention.