Work for a company that takes your career seriously
This 120 person digital marketing agency seeks an experienced SAM or AD to join the team. you'll need to know the search market and understand how multi channel marketing gets and drives results.
- You will have a thorough and in-depth understanding of search engine marketing, along with have a keen interest in content marketing, PR and social media & networking;
- You will have excellent leadership skills and be able to inspire, motivate, lead and manage a team of people;
- You will be able to build successful long term relationships with key clients and stake holders;
- You will have strong influencing skills and be able to manage successful contract and service negotiations;
- You will be able to foster creative thinking and possess excellent attention to detail, enabling you to turn ideas into actionable plans;
- You will have an analytical mind and possess excellent problem solving skills and be able to think critically;
- Great documentation skills are a must;
- You will be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills and possess the ability to communicate well with other team members and clients in a clear, understandable way;
- You will demonstrate a strong work ethic, with a positive and flexible attitude, and the ability to work independently and as part of small and larger teams;
- You will be able to lead and develop people through training and by setting an example;
- You will show a determination to hone and develop skills, and keeping up to date with an evolving industry are all important qualities;
- You will have exemplary time management and organisational skills.
- You will ideally have experience and/or knowledge of working in the motoring industry. While this isn't a must, it will greatly enhance your chances of success.
- Have a minimum 3-4 years' experience in managing key client account in the digital marketing industry;
- Have a strong background and be highly knowledgeable in SEM or E-commerce;
- Display strong management capabilities and experience;
- Demonstrate a background in digital marketing, design, content production or PR;
- Be fully conversant with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint & Excel, email and Internet;
- Applicants who hold the correct permissions/visa to work in the UK will be considered first. We will only review applications requiring sponsorship if the role cannot be filled by a candidate who already holds the correct permissions/visa to work in the UK.
- Either have your own transport or the ability to travel independently to the office;
- Be willing to travel to industry/client events.
- Ideally you will be educated to degree level in a Business, Marketing or IT related subject;
- You will possess GSCE (or equivalent) in English and maths at grade C or above.
Interested in the role? Then click "Apply" and submit your CV along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
- Job Title:
- Account Director
- Contract type:
- Media AgencyClient ServicesDigital Agency
- £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
- Contact name:
- Richard Fallowfield
- Contact email:
- Publish date:
Sorry, this job has expired