Get in at the start!!
Its an exciting time for this technology leading start-up, advancing data driven programatic advertising.
Are you working in Add/Mar tech and have a burning entrepreneurial spirit? if so get in touch.
- Act as a consultant for the various clients you manage
- Understand the nuances of the technology and its value
- You'll be charged with identifying additional revenue opportunities for existing clients, creating proposals and presenting on strategy and campaign results.
- Be commercially minded at all times
- Slow to criticise, fast to praise
- Spreading the word of your work within the company and externally
- A good ambassador for the company
- Set client expectations and ensure the team delivers to / above them
- Manage client forecasts & P&L
- Manage client lists, reporting and documentation Liaising closely with the consultancy and technology teams, you will understand campaigns, relaying feedback to clients and advising them on how to achieve the best performance
- Ensure timely and accurate delivery of agreed client requirements; reports, calls etc.
- Drive forward the client strategy and being responsible for the delivery of it
- Accurate spend and performance forecasting
- Identifying and resolving issues before they become critical
- Being seen as an advisor to clients on all aspects of programmatic creative, ad serving, data management, consultancy, as well as a wider market context of the role of the channel
- Growing new business from existing clients - spotting the opportunity to pitch
- Build relationships with senior clients and understating their motivators and influences
- Follow up incoming leads and assign resources accordingly
- Appropriate allocation of team resources
- Product and process development
- Ensuring efficient team work flow and identifying opportunities to improve, across the whole business
- Continuously develop market understanding
- Actively contribute to company blogs and social media
- Maintaining or improving client satisfaction survey scores
- Supporting the new business team with strategic direction and pitch work
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Highly organised
- Charismatic, personable and a fantastic relationship-builder
- Outstanding communicator, both written and spoken
- 4 years experience in a similar mar-tech / ad-tech business
- Exceptional commercial awareness - including an understanding of industry trends, technologies and best practices
- Good understanding of campaign optimisation
- Great with PowerPoint / Keynote, and the ability to represent information effectively through decks and info-graphics where appropriate
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, demanding (and fun!) entrepreneurial environment
Interested in the role? Then click "Apply" and submit your CV along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
- Job Title:
- Account Director
- Contract type:
- Client Services
- £50000.00 - £60000 per annum
- Contact name:
- Richard Fallowfield
- Contact email:
- Publish date: