VP of Sales - SaaS CX Platform - US (East-Coast)/Remote - Retail/eCommerce
Growing Global Tech company to hire VP of Sales with vast experience in managing and enabling SDR and AE roles and a deep understanding of sales principles to lead their US Sales Team based in ET time zone. You must read on to find out ore about this exciting sales opportunity in the USA ……
DNA Recruit are excited to be partnered with a global tech business who are growing internationally, who help brands unlock new areas of their customer's journey, bringing people and brands closer together, and which in turn enables brands to create relationships with their customers that last. Their team is made up of global talent who are ambitious, and creative in their ideas.
The VP of Sales will be responsible for leading their US team who are based in the East Coast time zone, to ensure the execution of the GTDM strategy to e-commerce, enterprise customers in America. The VP of Sales will guide and manage their team, who are motivated sales professionals, and have the ownership of the US sales pipeline, team productivity and development. Some of the responsibilities of the VP of Sales are:
- Manage the sales team (circa 10+) for the ET region, and providing sales process to enhance their overall team performance and retention
- Ensuring constant maintenance by the sales team of the CRM as well as other sales tools so that all relevant activities are tracked (calls, meetings, opportunities and deals) in the sales process.
- Supporting the Global VP Sales with ongoing improvement and implementation of an effective sales process with regular weekly, monthly and/or quarterly updates of sales performance
- Taking ownership of US pipeline, new business, up sells, and renewals of high-growth, technical solution while increasing the team's overall percentage hitting target. Achieve pipeline and bookings growth objectives with support of our marketing and partnerships teams
- Hire and develop new members of the US sales team, in close collaboration with the People team and equip US sales team with GTM strategy to obtain performance objectives
- Collaborate with the Technical Account Management (TAM team) to ensure a smooth handover of new customers from pre-sales to onboarding whilst aligning with other departments and regions including Marketing, Finance, People Team, Product etc.
- Attend trade shows and events including online, national and the occasional international
Is it you?
The VP of Sales must have a proven track record of growth and overachieving targets in the SaaS eCommerce industry, and a strong knowledge of the retail/e-commerce vertical and significant experience communicating with executive decision makers in this space. The VP of Sales must enjoy the challenges of the ales cycle and influencing the outcome, as well as a motivator to influence cross-functional teams, and to be able to collaborate with them successfully and has executive-level presentation skills (both externally and internally) . They have a role-model growth mindset and a creative approach, a leader who is an enabler, and is a well-versed coach who inspires their team, is passionate about mentoring and guiding teams to learn, grow and succeed every day.
Salary: $220K to $250K x 2 OTE Uncapped + Share Option
With plenty of benefits on offer which include:
- Choosing to work entirely from home or hybrid, whatever suits you, with home office set up budget if required, which latest MacBook or PC and other tech accessories.
- Career development opportunities
- Mental wellbeing support
- Regular company retreats and events
- Medical vision and dental plans with generous company contributions
This opportunity for the right person must not be missed, which is why you must apply, even if you do not tick every box, one size does not always fit all, but don't let that put you off. If you wish to be considered for this role please click apply and send us your CV, and we can then get in touch should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for. Job Ref: DB10514
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.