Head of Digital Media to join team and oversee and evolve digital practices.
DNA Recruit are working for one of the USA's leading digital media marketing agency's who work with some of the world's most successful corporations and brands. This role is based in Cincinnati with their head office based in Chicago.
Digital Media is one of the fastest developing sectors of marketing communications, which has bucked recent trends by continuing to grow in challenging market conditions. This is largely because it offers a credible alternative to traditional marketing techniques and delivers measurable results.
Our client are looking for with in depth knowledge of the digital and online industry as well as a passion for innovating customer experience. The Head of Digital will be reporting directly to the CEO, and for the right candidate this role will present a real opportunity to be the focal point for the agency's digital activities and help shape future direction of their digital and content offering.
The Head of Digital will oversee and lead approach to digital services for both its established and growing client base to maximise the use of digital channels through their integrated proposition. This important role requires strong understanding of digital media communications, insight into changing consumer behaviour's and the constant ability to identify future key technology trends will be key. The role will cover social, search, programmatic, SEO and PPC.
Any candidate for this role must have the qualities to be able to work within integrated multi-disciplined teams and interpret digital project briefs on behalf of clients who can vary considerably in terms of their knowledge, understanding and experience.
Whilst the role will typically require helping our clients and prospects understand how they will fulfil their business objectives through digital channels, any successful candidate must demonstrate strong level of expertise in the understanding of delivering multi-platform design and build internet projects as well as having an excellent holistic understanding of digital marketing including social media. In addition it would be an advantage if the successful candidate has expertise in Digital Media planning or data science.
Educate and lead the agency's digital agenda
- To increase awareness and knowledge of the digital agenda and solutions throughout the business
- To elevate digital thinking and essential capabilities throughout the agency
- To work with the agency's account management teams and clients themselves to scope, plan, develop pitch campaigns that enhance the value of digital communications for the clients
- To set metrics that can define effectiveness and performance, especially within the social media and digital media space
- To understand, translate and interpret client's needs and objectives into compelling, relevant and measurable digital solutions that hit the target every time
- To understand digital requirements, translate these into a project plan then lead and manage the in-house digital specialists to deliver our digital responses
- To participate in, and facilitate when required, workshop and planning sessions
Strategy and New Business
- To develop a cohesive strategy that can be used to identify relevant and compelling solutions for their clients including the ability to develop new business opportunities
- To identify and open up new revenue streams through digital offerings
- To represent the 'digital business' internally and externally
- Work alongside Planners to develop interactive communication strategies as part of integrated experiential campaigns for clients
- To identify new digital initiatives for existing clients and contribute to new business opportunities
- Advise clients on strategic business initiatives drawing on your online knowledge of Marketing, Strategy, Finance, Operations, Branding and Technology
Personal Skills Required:
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent communication, presentation and facilitation skills including presentation decks, frameworks and reports
- The ability to engage people and deliver complex solutions
- Demonstrates a continual desire and capability to extend knowledge as a thought leader and facilitate knowledge development in customer experience innovation and digital strategy
- Strong relationship building skills
- Excellent influencing skills with the ability to influence stakeholders at multiple levels
- Strategic thinker who can assess both the wider picture and focus on specific goals
- The ability to make timely decisions in complex situations
- The ability to handle multiple fast-moving agendas and pressures
Salary: $150k - $175k, plus relocation and profit share
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
For anyone who is interested in this role then please send Daryn your CV via the "link" below to be considered. Daryn can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- VP - Digital Media
- Contract type:
- Cincinnati, Ohio
- Up to £148000.00 per annum
- Contact name:
- Daryn Joyce
- Contact email:
- Publish date: