Venue Sourcing Manager- hybrid
DNA Recruit is working with a full-service event agency based in the South London.
Our client is operating worldwide, delivering highly memorable in live and virtual events, production, and content across experiential brand activation, culture workshop, medical congress, and product launch.
They have a supportive culture, focused on people and personal development, and an enhanced benefits package
To provide venue sourcing support to the Event management team to meet and exceed the clients objectives for their conferences, meetings, incentives etc
- Excellent venue knowledge - maintained by visiting venues educational and familiarization trips
- Excellent destination knowledge - understanding the best destinations for flight access/price/transfer times/quality of hotels etc
- Confidently advise and share knowledge/expertise with Account Management Team and on occasions on client calls/meetings
- Build library of content/ destination knowledge for internal training and external PR/ thought leadership
- Negotiate rates or ask for added value items from hotels/venues
- Negotiate workable/reasonable option dates with suppliers
- Negotiate with suppliers to obtain best terms and conditions keeping in mind commission and clients possible exposure to cancellation charge
- Strong knowledge on venue sourcing
- Prior event experience and Cvent knowledge is preferred
- General understanding of destinations, hotels, and suppliers
- MUST have a minimum of 2 years working in a similar role, preferably agency side
If you are interested, then please send me your CV via the "link" to be considered and I can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
Job Reference: PU10729
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.