Founded in 2008, DNA is a boutique recruitment company making strides in creative, digital, marketing and technology.
We help our clients find and attract top talent in client services, strategy & planning, marketing, creative & design, business development & technology.
We put our people first. Our culture is supportive and collaborative as well as fun, vibrant and diverse. We operate a flexible and remote working model, meaning you can operate as a home-based consultant, with the flexibility to work in our London or Leeds office whenever you wish. We are committed to investing in the best recruitment technology and have embraced the latest cloud-based CRM and interviewing software for flexible working and self-management.
DNA has a heritage in the creative agency landscape placing digital professionals and is a market leader in permanent recruitment.
We are a small business with big plans in the UK and abroad and we are looking for future leaders within the business. Digital is a core offering within DNA, and you will be responsible for growing the UX/UI desk and building key relationships.
We want you to take on all permanent and/or freelance hires across our established client base and ultimately build out the desk around them.
This will be a fast paced and challenging role, so we are looking for someone who can really hit the ground running.
Ideally, you will have:
- At least 3-5 years' Creative, UX or UI, Design recruitment experience; 360 recruitment or targeted headhunting background.
- A track record in building and managing client relationships whether from scratch or an existing relationship.
- Strong organisational skills: database management
- Experience in working with numerous candidates to build solid relationships and develop a network of talent.
- Ability to generate leads for other desks in DNA would be a plus.
Salary: £30K - £40K + Commission
To be instantly considered for this role please click apply to send us your CV, and we can then get in touch should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
Job Reference: (DP9998)
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.