DNA are working with an award-winning experience agency based in central London. They are looking for a talented UX lead to drive their user experiences activities across multiple clients and projects.
You'd be responsible for the "thinking and the doing" to craft friction-free activations on websites, applications and other screen-based mediums. They want someone who has a passion for creating interactions that not only look amazing, but which are easy to use and engage seamlessly with the audience. Someone who knows that a successful interface must look good and feel good.
You will be instrumental in developing good practices across their digital projects, informing and inspiring their team of designers and creatives in developing their skills across UX and UI.
Requirements and responsibilities - The following is a detailed, though not exhaustive, list of what would typically be expected of you as part of the team.
- Be the strategic lead on all UX across projects
- Perform audience research, through multiple methods from hallway testing, to card sorting, to desk-based research to larger ethnographic and database-centred research
- Craft sitemaps, wireframes and user journeys, along with prototypes
- Demonstrate excellent UX design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Participate in regular UX and design critiques and briefing and development meetings
- Leading the design team from a UX perspective, ensuring that requirements developed through strategy stage are always considered and delivered through to the end product
- To always be up to date with the latest UX and UI trends, techniques, and approaches
- Ability to present your recommendations and sell your solutions to various stakeholders in an engaging manner
- You will be working in a small, passionate team and need to be able to express your opinions clearly and be great at estimating and managing your time and deliverable
- Establish and promote workflows, UX guidelines, best practices and standards
- Be an enthusiastic and empathetic user advocate and a champion of excellence in their interactive product experiences
- Be curious, sharp, and aware, and be steadfast in defence of the user experience and visual design for a project, but flexible in managing and balancing technical and business requirements
If you want to be a part of an amazing team who look to immerse and connect with their audience, through sensory, interactive, gamified and shared engagements - Please get in touch ASAP!
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter