UX Designer - Creative Agency - London - 60k DOE
DNA Recruit are working with one of London most innovative creative agencies to find the best UX designers in the UK. You will be part of their growing specialist UX team within their Experience Strategy department to produce high quality full life cycle projects in a client facing environment.
You will be responsible for:
- Conducting user research within complex projects.
- Create detailed personas
- Utilise systems to map customer journeys and flows.
- Evaluate the fit of communication strategies in your designs
- Create wireframes and prototypes as well as participate in usability testing and iteration
- Collaborate with Stakeholders on research findings and how it influences the design.
A bit about you:
- 3+ Years of experience as a UX designer with demonstrable design thinking skills.
- Understanding of user research methods.
- Ability to design prototypes and wireframes quickly
- Comfortable in either Sketch/Figma/Axure
- Experience with design systems.
- Ability to perform usability testing
- Demonstrated skills of making evidence-based design decisions.
- Stakeholder experience.
If you want to work for creative agency with diversity and inclusion at the heart of it then this is the place for you!
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- UX Designer - Creative Agency - London
- Contract type:
- London, England
- £50000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
- Contact name:
- Stephen Phillips
- Contact email:
- Publish date: