You will be responsible for:
- Conducting user research within complex projects.
- Create detailed personas
- Utilise systems to map customer journeys and flows.
- Evaluate the fit of communication strategies in your designs
- Create wireframes and prototypes as well as participate in usability testing and iteration
- Collaborate with Stakeholders on research findings and how it influences the design.
A bit about you:
- 3+ Years of experience as a UX designer with demonstrable design thinking skills.
- Understanding of user research methods.
- Ability to design prototypes and wireframes quickly
- Comfortable in either Sketch/Figma/Axure
- Experience with design systems.
- Ability to perform usability testing
- Demonstrated skills of making evidence-based design decisions.
- Stakeholder experience.
If you want to work for creative agency with diversity and inclusion at the heart of it then this is the place for you!
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- UX Designer - Creative Agency - London
- Contract type:
- London, England
- £50000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
- Contact name:
- Stephen Phillips
- Contact email:
- Publish date: