Account Director Role at a specialist UX and experience design agency. The digital agency is internationally renowned and works with some of the biggest online brands in the world. The successful digital account director will join some of the most talented digital professionals in UX, strategy and development - who are focused on helping their clients to maximise the opportunities created by the digital world.
The agency is fairly unique as they truly specialise in online customer experience, digital product and service design for global brands and as such are recognised as one of the very top agencies in their field.
The agency are truly independent and operate out of 2 locations in the UK and this role is to join the growing London team so would suit and ambitious account director who is excited by working in a fast growing and entrepreneurial environment
This Account Director will be working on a portfolio of major online brands delivering their UK global digital strategy.
Is it you?
* 5 + years digital agency experience, and should be already be at account director level
* Exceptional client management skills, able to add real value to their clients
* Strong experience working across all digital channels but ideally will have strong experience across UX and design
* Commercially astute and will enjoy running pitches and developing business
* Entrepreneurial by your very nature
* A passion digital innovation, UX and design
If you're a digital Account Director who has a passion for digital and UX and is excited by the opportunity to truly influence great digital thinking then this role is for you. Very unique opportunity to work on fantastic brands and also be in an independent environment that encourages entrepreneurialism and real creative license.
Click 'apply' or email your CV to Dave at email@example.com
Please note that only cadidates with a UK visa will be considered for this role.
Salary: £65000 - £75000 per annum
Salary: £130000 - £150000 per annum + bonus & benefits
Salary: £70000.00 - £75000.00 per annum
Salary: £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum