We are looking for someone who is passionate about user interfaces and ready to help support the back backbone of user experience moving forward.
- Strong experience creating game front-end systems design and functionality.
- The successful candidate will need to demonstrate a core understanding of good graphics, iconography and typography.
- Able to demonstrate comprehensive understanding of good UX and Good UI
- Experience creating UI in an Unreal project is essential.
- You should have a strong background in Graphic Design, with excellent Photoshop and Illustrator skills.
- Knowledge of 3D construction using Maya or Max would be a bonus.
- Responsible for creating game UI compliant with the game design, both technically and aesthetically
- Day-to-day working with the Art, Code and Design to establish and maintain core UI documents, concepts and implementation
- Designing, creating and exporting 2D textures and icons using Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Creating, animating and exporting working interface files for use in game.
- Work with the art teams to ensure consistency between vision and implementation of interface designs
- Contributing and communicating original ideas towards all aspects of the UI design.
- At least a full lifecycle shipped game
- A proven track record of User Interface experience
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.