Head of Data and Analytics
DNA has a heritage in the Technology and Consulting space and is a market leader in permanent recruitment.
Ideally, you will have:
- 360 recruitment or targeted headhunting background.
- A track record in building and managing client relationships whether from scratch or an existing relationship.
- Strong organisational skills: database management
- Experience in working with numerous candidates to build solid relationships and develop a network of talent.
- Ability to generate leads for other desks in DNA would be a plus.
- Commercial and entrepreneurial by nature
- Ambition - you will want to grow your desk and in time build a team around you.
What We Offer.
- Salary to £35K (£100K OTE)
- Market leading commission scheme which pays up to 45%
- The opportunity to join the DNA share option scheme which will allow high performers to benefit from participation in Iliad's short, medium and long-term prospects.
- 25 days holiday plus a day off for your birthday and a day for moving house.
- The opportunity to autonomously run a desk and for the more ambitious, grow and run the Client Services division.
- A strong supporting back-office team covering finance, resourcing, on-boarding, marketing, training and tech support.
- Clearly defined career path based on performance and targets from day one.
- LI Recruiter licences plus the use of a team of experienced resources.
- The freedom and flexibility to work from home or in the office depending on your work schedule.
- Team away days and once a month we have a team get-together in London to plan, brainstorm and throw ideas around the table. We want our consultants to thrive in their job.
- Full membership to The Stanley Building (The Office Group) and 17 other London locations.
- Fully mobile tech set-up at home
This is an urgent hire so please send your CV via the link or call Dan Prince anytime for a confidential chat 07498185875
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Salary: £100K OTE
Salary: £35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + £100K OTE
Salary: £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + £100K OTE
Salary: £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum