DNA Recruit are looking for a Tech Consultant to join our growing boutique recruitment business. Read on to find out more.......
Founded in 2008, DNA is a boutique recruitment company making strides in creative, digital, marketing and technology. We help our clients find and attract top talent in client services, strategy & planning, marketing, creative & design, business development & technology.
At DNA Recruit we put our people first and our culture is supportive and cooperative as well as fun, vibrant and diverse. We operate a flexible a remote working model, meaning you can operate as a home-based, with the flexibility to work in our London office whenever you wish, and have committed to investing in the best recruitment technology and embraced the latest cloud-based CRM and interviewing software for flexible working and self-management.
We're growing our USA team and are pretty excited about it. We are looking for an ambitious and motivated Tech Consultant who wants to take ownership and lead when it comes to the Technology area.
- Sourcing highly specialist candidates for leading businesses
- Screening and interviewing candidates to ensure we put forward the best quality candidates to clients
- Consulting with clients on overall hiring strategies and tailor your approach accordingly
- Keeping up-to-date with latest industry trends to ensure candidates can be evaluated against industry standard assessments
- Building and developing your client portfolio, providing expert consultation to ensure repeat business
- Generating new leads and clients using your network of contacts
- Networking online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand and ensure we attract the best professionals
Is this you?
- Proven work experience in recruitment - ideally 2+ Years as a Technical Recruiter across IT Infrastructure & Networking, DevOps, Gaming and Sales roles.
- Hands-on experience with various video interview formats (e.g. Odro, MS Teams, Zoom, Google Hangouts)
- Experience with Bullhorn ATS & CRM would be a Bonus but not essential.
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT, Telecoms or Game Development roles.
- Experience using LinkedIn Recruiter, CV Library and Reed Recruiter to source quality candidates.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong tenacity and ability to build a solid network
Salary: $80K to $100K plus bonus
This is an exciting opportunity and if you like what you have read above and wish to be considered for this role to come and work at DNA Recruit please click apply and send us your CV, and we can then get in touch should your skills and experience be what we are looking for. One size does not always fit all, and you might not tick every box, but don't let that put you off applying. An exciting, remote working role at DNA Recruit who are an equal opportunity employer, with great benefits and working life balance and we look forward to receiving your CV.
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.