Are you a highly skilled Systems Accountant with knowledge of Dynamics 365 who is available for a 6 month contract? If so read on to find out more about this exciting opportunity .....
DNA Recruit are working with a leading exhibitions and events organisation on this 6 month contract position that will work closely with the financial team in London and globally in countries such as Russia, Turkey, China & India.
The role will manage the current systems and ensure the business has efficient and effective ways of working.
- Responsible for maintenance and developments to improve the existing systems (AX, Data Warehouse) in the near term
- Documentation of processes, customisations and dependencies
- Support of the front-line users including:
- Managing and supporting the standard operating procedures for these systems
- the development of the "super user" community
- problem solving
- report writing
- Be part of the project to replace the company's finance systems with a global ERP system, ensuring the system 'to be' delivers best practice processes and addresses group wide requirements (localisation and reporting)
- Translation of business requirements into technical specifications
- Putting in place appropriate governance around the systems and changes to them
- Be part of a continuous improvement culture across finance
- Identify ways of improving how the team works
- Microsoft AX Financials
- a SQL based OLAP data warehouse tool
- a SQL based data conversion tool
- Microsoft Dynamics Operations
Is this you?
- University degree or equivalent
- Qualified Accountant, or a strong explanation of equivalent experience
- Experience in multi-national listed businesses, especially multi-currency
- Project management skills
- Creating technical and user level documentation
- Advanced excel skills
- SQL qualifications/experience and knowledge of Dynamics 365 ideally
Salary: £60K Pro-Rata
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
For anyone who is interested in this role then please send your CV to me via the "link" below to be considered. I can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what my client is looking for.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter