Are you a Strategy Lead looking to join a customer experience consultancy?
We are working with a customer experience consultancy who are on a journey of rapid expansion. They partner with the world's biggest consumer brands to help them become more successful in a rapidly changing market.
Is this you?
As a Strategy Lead you will be responsible for researching and developing go-to-market strategies for a variety of consumer-facing businesses.
* You will analyse their partner brands' performance, markets, and competitors define a set of strategic targets for the brand
* You will identify and prioritise the most important businesses, propositions, and initiatives to support the targets
* You will develop a clear future vision for the business and associated customer experience
* You will build strategic roadmaps to realise the vision
* You will define principles and design guidelines to inform the implementation of the roadmap
* You will identify and develop market trial roadmaps
* You work alongside brand teams in a coaching role, whilst taking responsibility for day-to-day tasks as they get up to speed
We would like to hear from you if you have:
* Must have at least four years' experience of strategy consulting or in a corporate strategy role in a consumer-facing business
* An analytical approach to structuring problems and potential solutions
* An understanding of customer experience disciplines
* Creativity and original thinking
* Strong stakeholder management and team working
* A commitment to data driven decision-making
* Experience working in an International business
Salary: £60-90K (depending on experience)
If you are interested, then please send your CV via the "link" below to be considered. DNA can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
Salary: £400 - £420 per annum
Greater Manchester, England
Salary: £70000.00 - £90000.00 per annum + bonus & benefits
Salary: £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + benefits
Salary: Up to £50000 per annum + benefits